How much is shipping?
Please refer to Shipping Page for rates and shipping times.
How can I track my order?
Processing: you can check its status in the “My Orders” section of your Shopplicity account.
Shipped: once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from us with the tracking code and a link where to track it (www.17track.net). You can also find the tracking details of your order on the “My Orders” page.
Why does my tracking show "Not Found"? Why do I see no updates in the tracking information of my order?
If your order is shipped, its tracking information should be updated 3-7 days after its shipment. Please, rest assured that a delayed update on the tracking of your order does not usually affect its delivery.
I can see that the status of my order shows "Delivered", but I have not received my parcel. What can I do?
Below are some steps and suggestions on how you can solve this issue:
- Check if the shipping address of your order is correct;
- Ask your neighbors, relatives or friends if they have received the parcel on your behalf;
All orders reported as "delivered" by shipping companies are considered delivered. Shopplicity cannot be made liable of non-delivery in this case.
How can I view my order status?
Your order status can be checked in My Account
After you placed an order, log in to your account using your email address.
In your Shopplicity account, you can see all the orders you made including full information: shipping address, shipping method, payment information also items ordered.
When the status of your order is updated, It will also show in your account. The tracking number will be submitted to your account after we ship out your package. You should also receive an email including tracking number and links.
You also have access to your account setting and your address book.
What does "Split Shipped" mean?
If your order contains several products, it will be split and the items currently available will be shipped first.
Can you ship to my country?
We can ship our products to almost every country. Insured shipping option is available at checkout for an extra charge.
We do not ship to China, South Sudan, Yemen, Crimea, and Syria.
The delivery of my order is taking longer than expected. When will I receive it?
Below are some suggestions:
- Check the status of your order;
- Calculate the number of business days between its shipment date and the current day. Business days refer to the period of time between Monday and Friday and do not include national holidays or weekends;
- Use the delivery times chart to verify the estimated delivery times;
- If its estimated delivery time has not passed yet, please wait for more days. If you have not received your parcel during this period of time, you can confirm that the shipping address is correct;
If there are no problems with your address, the delivery of your order may have been delayed by slow Customs, logistics or postal clearance procedures.
If you require any further assistance or if your order is nowhere to be found, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will arrange a refund or a reshipment.
Why should I verify my identity when paying with credit card?
If we have asked you to verify your identity, this is to safeguard the security of your account and to prevent frauds. You will receive a notification e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org asking to verify your identity.
Please reply and attach the following files to the same e-mail:
- A picture or a scan of your credit card showing only its last 4 digits and the cardholder’s name;
- A picture or a scan of your driving license, passport or national ID card;
Please cover your personal information (birth date and similar ones) and your ID/passport/driving license number.
The information submitted will only be used to verify the authenticity of the cardholder’s identity, and will not be shared or sold to third parties.